Dienstag, 28. Februar 2012

the most strangest effect in life - each day, my life and minds change. i dont have a clear focus on things, of course i do have a basic line which i follow - called ethic, but most of the pictures i do have in mind are able to change.

i dont have an idea how my life will end, neither where my life will lead me too. few minutes ago i got motivated to start with a new project.

of course i will finish this project, i sweard me that. a friend of mine said once "if you start with something, you need to finish it, there is nothing more worst than to have unready things" and if im watching all the things i started as a private project, ended till know unready. of course i cant use the word ended, they arnt ended or finished (would be paradox, unready ended), neither i have a clear idea about the word ended or finished. but i know what he means.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen